Criteria for grant of stipend/scholarship/fellowship
For determination of eligibility criteria, a student/beneficiary must fulfill the following conditions which are to be followed strictly.
1)Proof of his enrollment in the institute/monastery against the course/class must be furnished and duly certified by the head of the institute
2) An undertaking in proper format for completion and promotion of Buddhist Philosophical related works after completion of the course.
3) He/She must not avail of such scholarship from any other source both Govt. and Non-Governmental organization.
Application form is divided into 3 parts
Part 1: The applicant must fill up all the basic information mentioned in the application form
Part 2: This is the Acknowledgement Form which has to be completed by the institution where the applicant is presently perusing his/her studies
Part 3: This is the Form Of Undertaking which has to be filled by the applicant for award of stipend/scholarship/fellowship
Terms And Conditions
- Duly filled up application for the stipend/scholarship and fellowship can be filled up online or be submitted to the Directorate Of Karmik & Adhyatmik (Chos-Rig) Affairs, Arunachal Pradesh ,Itanagar, Pin-791111.
- Application received after the last date of submission will not be accepted.
- Incomplete application form shall be summarily rejected without any intimation/notice to the candidates. Candidates should therefore, fill up the form carefully.
- Actual payee’s receipt as a token of receipt of stipend must submitted to the Directorate for record and audit purpose through the disbursing authority of the Institution. If any student fails to submit the same no further stipend /scholarship and fellowship shall be awarded in subsequent years.
- This Directorate will not be responsible if Demand draft of stipend/scholarship and fellowship returns back because of incorrect/wrong address of the Institution.